We always improve our work. Special technical assistance and up-to-date product data are available to customers wherever they are.
We uphold the integration of high-quality materials, advanced designs, strict manufacturing standards and quality control systems.
Our commitment is to continuously create new achievements and maintain our position among the top manufacturers of auto parts.
We continuously meet the needs of our customers and pay attention to it.
Ruiwei Lianyou, founded in 1995, is located in Ruian City, the largest automobile and motorcycle parts industry base in China. The company covers an area of 20,000 square meters, including a construction area of 15,000 square meters. Specializing in the production of carburetors
With 15 years of experience, strong technical strength, strict quality control and excellent sales service, the company has developed rapidly. By advocating the enterprise spirit of "high quality", with the "big brand" and people-oriented management policy, we provide customers with the best quality products. With our full-service enthusiasm for our customers, our products sell well in the domestic market and are exported to Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Carburetor supplier | Determine whether the mixing ratio concentration is too thin
1. The oil passage of the oil pipe and oil cup is blocked.
2. The fuel tank switch is blocked.
3. The adjustment of the main oil needle of the carburetor is too low.
4. The oil level in the carburetor float chamber is too low.
5. The carburetor itself is plugged.
Carburetor supplier | Causes of carburetor back injection:
(1) The intake valve clearance is too small. Thermal expansion and cold contraction lead to thermal expansion, so that the intake valve is not closed tightly and leaks air, causing the combustible mixture pressure in the combustion chamber to return to the intake pipe and enter the carburetor, forming a reverse jet flow.
(2) Exhaust valve clearance is too large. The exhaust valve cannot remove waste in time, resulting in the reverse jet flow of high-pressure exhaust gas when the intake valve is opened at the end of the exhaust stroke.
(3) The exhaust cam is severely worn. When the exhaust cam is severely worn, the exhaust valve cannot be fully opened in time to complete the exhaust during the exhaust stroke, resulting in a de facto gas distribution inaccuracy, resulting in back injection of the carburetor.
Carburetor supplier | Determine whether the mixing ratio is too high
1.Observe whether the choke door is open.
2.Whether the triangular needle valve cannot be sealed.
3.Whether the air passage of the carburetor is blocked.
4.Whether the throttle valve main oil needle is adjusted too high.
5.The air filter is clogged.
If the carburetor is not corroded, you may choose to rebuild it instead of replacing it. But rebuilding isn't always cheaper, and it may not even work.
The root cause may be poor fuel pump performance, clogged fuel filter or fuel line, or poor gas.
If the carburetor is too small, it will restrict airflow into the engine. Gas cylinders can't be filled all the time, which results in sluggish acceleration and a lack of top-end power.